Mr. Kahane formed DAK Commercial Realty, LLC in April 2007. As a former Leasing Director at with Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., Helmsley-Spear, Inc. and Winoker Realty, Inc., he has been locating, negotiating and securing commercial space for 35+ years representing tenants and owners in their search to lease office, retail and showroom space. Mr. Kahane’s experience includes; brokerage, agency work, and institutional sales. With vast experience as a representative for both Tenants and Landlords, he demonstrates a unique and creative ability for deal structuring, with an emphasis on negotiating lease and sales transactions.
Mr. Kahane is extremely familiar with the Times Square South / Grand Central and United Nations communities. In addition to finalizing many leasing and sales transactions with law firms, not for profit organizations, travel & trade bureaus, and conducting extensive RFPs (requests for proposal). A sample of his successfully concluded transactions are:
- Day Care Council of New York (lease)
- International Women’s Health Coalition (lease) & (sublease)
- The Republic of Korea, (building acquisition)
- 153 Chambers Street (property disposition).
- The Princeton Review, (lease)
- Entrepreneur Media Inc. (lease)
- University Sports Publications Inc. (lease)
- Australian United States Services in Education, Inc. (lease)
- United States Tour Operators Association (lease)
As an Asset Manager, Mr. Kahane has developed and coordinated communication procedures for tenant/owner management, sales and leasing relationships.
Mr. Kahane is a graduate of Boston University. He has been a licensed Real Estate Broker in New York State and New Jersey since 1985 and is currently a member of the Real Estate Board of New York.